Why Go Solar?
The Benefits of Choosing Solar Energy for Your Los Angeles Home or Business
Having access to a free, clean, and renewable energy source seems like a no-brainer, but making the switch to solar energy is very difficult for many home and business owners. Solar energy technology isn’t new anymore, so most of us are familiar with the seemingly endless list of benefits associated with switching to renewable energy. However, the installation and setup costs of solar panels can be a substantial commitment.
Call us at (424) 310-0085 to find out why you should go solar in Los Angeles.
Six Reasons to Go Solar Now
Solar energy is still one of the fastest-growing markets around, and as more property owners realize the benefits of switching to solar, clean energy will be the norm. If you are not certain yet that you want to make the switch to solar energy, we can help you review the many benefits of installing panels on your home to capture the sun’s energy.
Just a few ways solar will benefit you include:
- Savings: You can save thousands of dollars by switching to a solar panel system. You can help save the environment while also saving a great deal of money. There are still government rebates and programs that you can take advantage of when upgrading your home to solar energy. In addition to those savings, you will also save money because you will no longer be paying for energy.
- Rebates & Incentives: While solar panels are not a new technology anymore, it is still important for more homeowners to make the switch to renewable energy. Creating energy from residential solar panels decreases dependence on the electrical grid, which will help the country reduce its carbon footprint as a whole. This is an important goal for the government, which is why they continue to promote programs to help homeowners transition to renewable energy sources.
- Home Property Values: Solar panels are a home improvement that can yield real dividends when it comes time to sell your home. Research has shown that homes with solar panels sell 20% faster and for 17% more than houses that don’t have them.
- System Guarantees: Solar panels include a 20-25-year warranty that guarantees the system’s performance. Manufacturers guarantee an 80% performance rate after the 25-year warranty ends, and your installed solar panels are likely to continue producing energy for as many as 40 years.
- Affordability: When solar first arrived on the scene, many people viewed it as an expensive novelty. Now, solar prices are lower than they’ve ever been. When you compare solar prices today to how much they were ten years ago, they have dropped 70%.
- Power Outages: Is there anything worse than dealing with power outages due to bad weather or an overtaxed power grid? Losing electricity during bad weather becomes a thing of the past if you choose to upgrade to solar. A solar panel system with a properly sized storage system means you don’t have to suffer through power outages. Your neighbors will be sitting in the dark, and you’ll be cozy on the sofa watching tv, enjoying your clean energy. It’s a double win!
The Los Angeles Area enjoys an average of 284 days of sunshine per year, which means you will have the opportunity to create a vast amount of renewable energy for free. Transitioning your home electrical system to solar panels is a great investment. It will save you money, and it will give you greater flexibility to manage your home systems. The team at O&M Solar Services, LLC can help you consider the benefits of going solar in the Los Angeles market!
Choosing to convert to solar energy isn’t an easy choice, and at O&M Solar Services, LLC we understand it’s a big decision. Contact us so we can answer all of your solar energy questions.
Making Renewable Energy Attainable to Everyone
We offer the financing options and rebates needed to make the switch to solar. We also offer matched pricing and free initial proposals.
Helping Reduce the Planet's Carbon Footprint
Our goal is to transition society away from dirty fossil fuel, and towards cleaner and more sustainable energy sources.
Involved in Community Development
Actively recruiting within the local community to create training and employment opportunities for veterans, the homeless, and disadvantaged youths.
Delivering Complete Turnkey Solutions
Homeowners, businesses, schools, and nonprofits who want to reduce their monthly utility bills.